I’m cutting it awfully close, aren’t I?! Oh well! Read on to find out my favourites in beauty for 2013…
It is glorious!
The drugstore has some amazing brow, mascara, and blusher, and lipstick offerings. These are offerings which do provide enough colour pigment for black women of colour. It is time for another tag!
1. What are your top drugstore makeup brands?
Nyx, Revlon, L’oreal, Wet n Wild, Maybelline, and Covergirl
2. What is your favourite drugstore brand overall?
3. What’s your least favourite product?
Maybelline BB Cream. It’s absolutely shameful.
4. Best Makeup Bargain?
Easily Wet n Wild’s Megalast Lip Colour at $1.99 each! I could buy the entire collection if I wanted! The price is beyond drugstore. It’s thrifty as hell!
5. Overlooked underdog that performs well?
I don’t hear very much on the blog scene about L’oreal Colour Riche Lipstick, but I’ve got 6 of them and they’re all wear very well on the lips, and have excellent pigment.
6. Overpriced drugstore product?
I not going to say that the value and quality isn’t there, but I do wish the Revlon PhotoReady Cream Blushers were actually drugstore priced. At $12.99 a pop, it really is hanging on the edge of cheapie glory.
7. Any good drugstore dupes?
Currently on the hunt for some!
8. Drugstore item not worth the hype?
Maybelline BB Cream. Like I said it’s the awful.