The very lovely Aye Lined from Scotland nominated me for The Versatile Blogger Award! I am very pleased to receive this nomination and, in the interests of satisfying all requirements, I will answer all the pertinent questions!
The Must Dos:
1. Thank the person who nominated you.
3. Select 15 new blog/bloggers you’ve recently discovered or follow regularly.
4. Nominate those bloggers for a Versatile Blogger Award, leave a link to their page and a comment on their latest post to let them know they’ve been nominated.
5. Tell the person who nominated you 7 things about yourself.
Seven Things About Me
1. I am first generation Igbo Nigerian and fluent in Igbo
2. My favourite band is The Beatles
3. My favourite song is Van Morrison’s Madame George
4. I am a Vegetarian
5. I sent my picture to Sutherland Models and got called back but I wasn’t allowed to go! 😦
6. My favourite book is The Handmaid’s Tale by Margaret Atwood
7. My favourite singer is Tracy Chapman
In NO order…
1. Kristine of Blushing Basics
2. Claire Rebecca of Glitterview
3. Laa Laa of Dolce Vanity
6. Lauren at Lauren Talks Beauty
7. Mel at 30SomethingGirl
8. Julia at Bless My Bag
9. Luciana at Lulu’s Sweet Treats
10. The wonderful Sleep and Water
12. Gillian of ElevatorMusik
13. Heather of Heather’s French Press
14. Amber of Brown Bombshell Beauty
Phew, I think I’ve satisfied all the requirements!
xoxo – Ada